Sunday, November 8, 2009

Engineering Feats and Amazing Artistic Displays

Nate has discovered the world of Legos. The first picture is a Halloween house that shoots out the candy from the spinning windmill. The antenna on top detects the approaching children.

Here is a car that has the ability to "be safe" going around corners.

This is a motorcycle.

This is just a funny picture. Elin is mad that I told her not to touch Nate's rocks. It was the first time I have gotten "that" look from Elin. I think Jase and I are in trouble.

This is a cave by Elin - The cave is in the green marks. You can almost see it.

More art by Elin. She likes marker "colwors."

This is an apple picker with two trikes attached to it.

Here is Nate and his his mountain range. They all have unique faces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would have to agree. You are in trouble!!! ha ha!
That look on her face is hilarious!! (for me.......ha ha!)