Friday, July 10, 2009

Free Furnace Cleaning Service!

What do you get when you mix this pipe...
with this water hose...


like so?

A FREE furnace cleaning!!! All it takes is 20 gallons or so...next to nothing! It's so easy even your 4-year old could do it! Don't forget, you could get some pooling of water in and around the furnace, making a small swimming pool in your basement, so be prepared. And be sure to dry the fan and circuit board in the furnace when your done... water is not so good for these things. Happy cleaning!
P.S. It does appear the furnace did survive - this, uhm cleaning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so..........did he kill it off, or did you manage to dry it all up in time?
I don't know if I would have a four year old living any more after this took place. ha ha!
Funny post! Hope all is well. ;)

Kerry and Dave said...

That is so funny! Probably more funny for me than for you since I'm not the one that had to clean after the cleaning :)