21 hours ago
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Our "Automatic" Wheat Grinder
Apparently, Nate loves to grind wheat. This was surprising to me- I've done this with our small wheat grinder, and it's not easy to turn the crank for more than a few minutes. A few days ago he ground probably about 8 cups of flour. He and April then made very tasty wheat bread- it was a yummy treat. Nate and his friend Jaxon even made mini-loaves for themselves. I hope he keeps this up... fresh bread all the time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I have one of those grinders. When I was little, we used to have to grind wheat when we were bad. ha ha!
I think I will try and make my kids like it like Nate does. Much better to have them just grind away cause they want to. (of course, I always got into trouble, so my mom got lots of flour anyways. ha ha)
At this rate, he will be a buff little boy in no time. ;)
Way to make him "earn his keep" :)
He likes to clean toilets too. Yesterday, I came downstairs and he had feather dusted all my kitchen cabinets. :)
Wow! You should consider a parenting book on helping kids love chores! What a blessing to have a kid who loves to do the things that need to be done! -Abby :O)
Post a Comment