Jason, April, Nathaniel & Elin
Is this April? Totally looks like Elin. Wow!
Yep, I asked Elin who it was and she said - "that's me" - I told her it was me and she didn't believe me until I asked if she had a blue bathing suit . . :)
ha ha! that is hilarious! At least you know that Elin is not only adorable now, but that she will turn out to be beautiful when she gets older. :)
super cute! :)
Looks like you brought the right baby home from the hospital :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is this April? Totally looks like Elin. Wow!
Yep, I asked Elin who it was and she said - "that's me" - I told her it was me and she didn't believe me until I asked if she had a blue bathing suit . . :)
ha ha! that is hilarious!
At least you know that Elin is not only adorable now, but that she will turn out to be beautiful when she gets older. :)
super cute! :)
Looks like you brought the right baby home from the hospital :)
Post a Comment