Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Safety City Fun

Both of our kids went to Safety City for a week. It's basic stuff, but hey you can't be too careful, right? Besides they both love it, and they get a free bicycle helmet out of it!

At "graduation" they put on a little "safety city" play.

Can you pick out Nate and Elin?

"Stop! Stay away! Leave me alone!" I dare any stranger to approach these kids, I was deaf afterward.

"Is your dog friendly? May I pet him?" I was pleasantly surprised when they both put this into practice (word for word) at the farmer's market for a BIG dog.

Probably their favorite part, cruising in their "cars" around safety city.


They now know their signs (I have to say with a bit of pride, though, Nate is very well versed in street lights/signals since we ride a lot around town together).

Our "graduation" certificates. Our kids are now safe! (yeah, right)

No comments: