Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mr. Mom weekend

Since April has been out of town this weekend, it's just been us 3 kids to fend for ourselves. On Saturday we went to a birthday party for one of Elin's friends at a children's museum, so of course I took advantage of the time out and we spent the afternoon there.

Elin and friends dressing up in way-too-big dresses and fancy hats. Elin liked it for about 10 seconds.

Impressive cake!

Now in her crown and magic wand... she liked this much better.

The birthday gang.

Elin could spend hours in the water room.


Nate working hard on his artistic masterpiece.

Elin and Nate in the tree house... where were these places when I was a kid?


Nate up in the tree house look-out.

And the star of the show is...!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

How Fun!! I think you just earned the father of the year award.
(and April, I don't even want to hear about how warm Texas was.)
;)

april said...

75 and sunny!