We had a fun-filled Halloween weekend! The kids both loved doing pumpkins, which is actually a first for Nate (too gooey for him before, but he couldn't get enough this year). And we all went out trick-or-treating together, although it was a bit chilly, so we got to add in some hot chocolate with our candy afterward.
I'm still in charge of carving- I think Nate may be minus a few fingers if I let him at it.
And the final products...
Nate loved his NASA space suit, and I have to admit he looked pretty cool in it.
And Elin lover her Little Red Ridinghood costume. It was torture for the kids to wait until Halloween to wear these as they were sitting in a closet for few weeks. But now they can wear them whenever they want!
What a pair... Astronaut meets Little Red
When Nate got tired of wearing his space helmet, I had a go.

And door to door to door... to door... to door... etc. etc. etc...
It was fun to hear all the people say how cute the kids looked, although I'm sure they didn't care as long as they got some loot.
Everyone had to try on the cool space helmet, although Elin had a hard time keeping this big thing on her head. Fun times!





1 comment:
ha ha! Love that last picture!
That is one BIG helmet!!
Your kids looked so cute! LOVE the little basket for Elin's costume.
Post a Comment