Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Superheros and More

So Mom, Dad and Grandpa Whitsitt were here a few weeks ago. I have been a bit swamped and haven't posted about their visit. I guess better late than never. The day after Thanksgiving we played outside, decorated the house, put up the tree and more. It is rather amazing what can get done when there are 4 or 5 adults in a house. Thanks Mom and Dad! It was also one of the very last sunny days. (Which I am quite envious of today.)

Here is Nate - sailing away. You can't see Elin, but she is flipping on the rings.

Disposing of the pumpkins etc. in the composter.

Soaking up the rays!

The moment the tree went up, Nate's new train he got with Papa last month, had to be installed.

"Gama Jan" and Elin, who has taken to now only wearing glasses like Gama Jan. They are no longer for your eyes, but decoration for your head. ;)


Really excited to see presents!

Nate's blanket, which he named "Diney" and the only picture I managed to take of the decorated tree.

Nate and Elin superhero style.




Jason superhero style.


Dad, setting a new trend with my highly sought after bows.

Nate testing out his marble track.

No comments: