We had a fun visit to a nearby farm that pulls out all the stops in the Fall. It was sort of a crummy day, but that actually turned out great as there were no crowds! In addition to the pics below, they also have apple orchards and the best apple pies you've ever had (we're enjoying ours now), and we picked out some pumpkins for the kids.
I think Elin would love to have a pet goat at home.
Here's the real reason we have slaves, I mean, uhm,... kids.

King of the Mountain! Nate was jumping around this thing like a baboon in a zoo (minus the bare butt).

Peek-a-boo!

Honey, I shrunk the kid.

A fun game of tag. I don't give him any slack because I know one day he'll beat me.


Elin-and-Mom fun. Elin's legs need to grow another 8 inches.
1 comment:
The caption on this post is hilarious!!
Post a Comment