Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time Trials!

Today there were team time trials RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR FRONT DOOR! They were riding a 1 mile circuit that passed right in front of our house. It was a lot of fun to watch, but kind of tough at the same time. I was itching to go ride with them, even though I knew I probably couldn't keep up with the "big boys". Even so, it was fun to dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, THAT is why all the streets were blocked off, I thought I saw a couple of bikers go by.
That is too bad you did not go with them.
For me, it would be like a bunch of people walking by with fabric they were going to all go sew and I couldn't come with them.......
Okay, maybe not a great analogy, but it makes sense to me. :)