Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some fun pics from last week...

Last week we went to an "EMS Week" picnic for our paramedic group, and our kids were treated to a ride in the ambulance (along with our friend's kids). They were all smiles with the lights and sirens going off... it was a fun ride.

So what does this look like to you? Much to our surprise, we found it in our garden mulch. April found out it's a type of fungus called "Dog Vomit Slime Mold"... I'm still not sure I believe that.

Nate made April breakfast in bed... chocolate chip pancakes (I helped a little). He was very proud of his good deed for Mom.

Elin and frosting... what more is there to say? I don't know about you, but when I was a kid, I was only allowed to lick the beater. Nowadays they get the whole bowl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! My kids are going to grow up wishing daddy was a doctor. That is really cool they got a ride like that!!
Yeah, we only got beaters at our house growing up too........and that was only if you got to it first. With 5 other siblings, it was rare that I ever got to it first. ha ha!
I love how Elin REALLY enjoys her food. :)