Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Decorations...

April and I both love Christmas decor... almost as much as fall decor. Here is our family room. Our stockings were hand-knit by April's Mom, Janet, and we've had the same tree since we first got married... a Target special!


And here is the exterior decor... very festive at night with the lights on!


Elin in her winter hat and gloves... she loves her hat and gloves, and she'll let us hear it if we try to take them off.

2 comments:

Shelly Gale said...

Hi guys! We're not really celebrating Xmas this year...heading up to Starved Rock State Park lodge for the holiday. Therefore, I need to live vicariously. Can you post a picture of your (exterior) house lit up at night? Would love to see it! And maybe some holiday tunes on the blog...okay, I know I'm pusshing it now.

Kerry and Dave said...

Your home looks beautiful! I love those hard-wood floors! I hope we will see you in Naperville this year!