The other morning I came into Nate's room to find him packed up and ready to go... camping. Not having any clue that we were going camping today, and realizing it was about 40 degrees outside that morning, I asked him where he was going, and whether or not he had enough layers on. He answered, "We can all go camping at the campsite. I packed my blankets, so we we'll be very warm." I told him I wasn't planning on camping today, and wouldn't be able to make it. He said, "That's okay, Daddy, I will just take the green car. I'll need to borrow your keys to the green car, okay, Daddy?" So it begins...
I searched his bags, and found that he was, indeed, ready to go with 2 blankies, his Froggie, pajamas, socks, and a lunch box with 3 apples and a pomegranate. I think it would have been a long night.
2 comments:
Hi April! I finally got a chance to look at your blog. Very cute kids! Looks like you had a fun halloween! Hope all is well.
Melanie
Nate:
I like your camping gear. You and I and your Daddy should go camping some time. How about a week in the boundary waters????
Grandpa Zan
Post a Comment